Sunday 4 May 2014

World Changers



Let no one despise you for your youth, but set the believers an example in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, in purity. “ 1 Timothy 4:12

Everyone has dreams. Some people want to become doctors, artists, engineers, teachers (like me), mechanics, lawyers etc. Don't get me wrong if becoming one of these professions is your dream, I think that's great! If that's what God wants you to do please follow it!

But I think there is something more to it.

God has called all of us to be world changers. No, I'm not saying wake up tomorrow and do something big. Start small. Start by doing good. Start by making people smile. Start by being polite. Start by setting an example. 

God has called each and every one of us (his children) to be world changers, step up! It's our time! It's time to inspire, encourage and be kind to one another. Enough is enough!

Let me put it this way, changing the world may sound crazy but it’s not impossible.
You might not be able to feed the whole world, but you could feed a community. You might not bring joy to every single person on this planet, but you could make someone smile. 

It's the little things that have a big impact on people's lives.

I think there is enough hatred in the world. We need more love and compassion. Don't you think? It’s time for a change!
This dream is bigger than me I know but, God is big. If he wants me to do this then he will make it happen. He will open doors and opportunities for us to make him known. Small actions can lead to bigger ones. So never ever give up and always glorify God with whatever you are doing.
I guess I’m just an ordinary girl with an extraordinary dream.
Lastly, remember to pray without ceasing. There is power in prayer. Pray, pray and pray some more. 
Speak words of love and not of hate.
You do your part I’ll do mine and together we can change the world! 

Show yourself in all respects to be a model of good works, and in your teaching show integrity, dignity, “Titus 2:7

3 comments:

Feel free to comment! :)

-Annie