Wednesday 19 March 2014

A Letter to the Broken




Dear broken one,
I hear you are done. You’re done with all this pain. You feel alone and shattered. You just dont know what to do. You feel like no one cares. You feel worthless, unloved and ugly. 
I honestly, from the bottom of my heart wish that I could hug you right now. Not just you, but every single person in the world who is going through the same thing. Why? It’s because I care.  Because I love you and you are awesome!

And you know what? Someone who is far greater than me loves you so much more.  That person cares. That someone died on the cross, he was wiped to death. He shed his blood, you are blood bought. He conquered death for me and for you. His name is Jesus Christ. He did it, so that we wouldn’t have to go through all that suffering. Now because of Jesus we get to spend eternity with him.

He has been with you this whole time why would he stop now?
How do I know this? I know this because I have been there. I went through my own misery. I was once broken. In fact, many people have.
From my struggle I can tell you that God can turn your mess into a message. He can use your misery for his ministry. This can be your testimony to encourage and give hope to others.
God loves you so so much. His love is so BIG and complex that if I were to write about it I would run out of ink. (Cheesy I know, but it’s true)
It’s a battle I know, but you don’t have to fight it alone. Cry out to Jesus. Seek his help. He wants you to realize that you can’t do this on your own, you need him. Let him have full control over your life and your situations. Trust me; a burden will be lifted from your shoulders. 

I know it’s a big step, but it’s totally worth it. You'll experience God like you've never experienced him before. I believe that God can do miracles and that he can heal you, because he healed me. You'll learn so much from this struggle. You'll draw closer to the Lord. That is the beauty of a struggle. Trust God, he is our hope. Believe in the name of Jesus and anything is possible. There is nothing too difficult for Him. 
There is always light at the end of a black tunnel and there is always a rainbow after the rain.

God is love, he is just and he cares about you a lot! Nothing can ever break his love that he has for you. He controls time; the whole world is in his hands. He is BIG and he has a plan for you. A plan that will build you up and not tear you down. God knows you better then you know yourself.

You are not a burden; you are not worthless or ugly. You are beautiful, you are worth it and you are Gods most prized possession.  

I hope you stay strong through this hard situation. 

Lots of love,
Annie
 
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." - Romans 8:28

3 comments:

Feel free to comment! :)

-Annie