Sunday 16 February 2014

16 Candles



“Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.” – Psalm 139:16

As I turn 16 (February 13), it got me thinking a lot about life. I still can't believe that I'm another step closer to becoming an adult. It's madness. Just crazy! I would be lying if I told you that I'm not scared, because truth is: I am. After thinking a lot about my life until now, I'm so thankful! There has been some good time and bad times but someone helped me get through them. Someone who I adore deeply and someone who loves you more than you could ever imagine! His name is Jesus Christ. I honestly don't know what I would do without him. He is my best friend and  my everything. His is soooo good and his love is so amazing that I just want to share it with the whole world!

"She saw every ending as a new beginning."

I may be 16 but this is just the beginning. I’m just getting started. I am very anxious  (in a good way) to see what GREAT things God has in store for me! I just want him to use me for his glory.

"True faith means holding nothing back. It means putting every hope in God's fidelity to His Promises.” ― Francis Chan

It's our purpose as Christians not only to live for him but to also spread his love throughout the world. We need to talk about his love with others because if we don't how will they come to know him?

Live a life full of his goodness and his joy. Take one day at a time. Be thankful for the little things. :)

Here is a thought I came up with: Reflect on his goodness every day, Look for his blessings in every moment. Find his greatness in everything. 

So don't be afraid of the future because he is already there. Live in the joy of today. Trust Him. He knows what he is going.

Love you guys! 


4 comments:

  1. Despite being a solid atheist, I understand what you are trying to say. Sort of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exactly how I feel! Even though I'm afraid of what the future holds I still know that God will always be there with me. He has been with me through the thick and thin, and he will do the same in the future. I'm curious what He has planned for me in the future, but for now I just want to live like there is no tomorrow and enjoy each day He gives me. Awesome message! I love absolutely your writing!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment! :)

-Annie