Friday 24 January 2014

Enough is enough: Changing your thought proccess


“A cheerful heart is good medicine,
    but a broken spirit saps a person’s strength.” – Proverbs 17:22

Have you ever wanted to do something but had second thoughts about it? Something was holding you back? I’m pretty sure it happened to all of us. In fact, it still does. It’s perfectly normal, we are human after all. But it’s not healthy. Your negative thoughts can keep you from doing what you love.

It can also take your joy away.

“For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity,
 but of power, love, and self-discipline.”-2 Timothy 1:7

It’s time for you to get up and say: “Enough is enough. I’m going to stop thinking this way and start thinking more positively. I’m going to start doing things that I always wanted to do but couldn’t because these thoughts were holding me back.”

“You were never created to live depressed, defeated, guilty, condemned, ashamed or unworthy. You were created to be victorious.”

It won’t be easy at first. Those negative thoughts will try to stop you, but once you train your brain to be more optimistic and actually start doing things, you’ll feel so much better. You’ll be free from negativity and doubts. You’ll be much happier.  

The key to change your thought process it to read the bible and to allow yourself to draw closer to The Lord.

We just started a new year. 2014. Turn the page and start fresh. Instead of living in fear, you can begin by living your life joyfully in Christ.

Don’t take negativity too seriously. Focus more on the positive. Just live.

“You can’t always control your circumstances, but you can control your reaction and responses to them.”

6 comments:

  1. I love this post, Annie! It is very true and very inspiring!! XD
    And I love your new blog design ;)
    Noelle:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blog! This post is so true and very uplifting! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! It is so true! I totally agree with you! It's time for us to knock down the walls of fear, guilt, ect. and live the way God created us to be. Victorious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting. Food for thought and heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I awarded you on my blog! XOX

    Noelle:)
    dancing2praisehim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment! :)

-Annie