Thursday 10 October 2013

Follow Your Heart


I’ve recently been obsessed with Anthem Lights new song “Follow Your Heart”. As I was listening to the song I got inspired and decided to write a blog post about it. The song is basically about following God’s Heart and that if we do it’ll never leave you astray. God’s plan for our life may be very different from what we have in mind. But whatever his plan is, know that it’ll be perfect because it’s coming from a perfect God.

 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." -Jeremiah 29:11
 
One of my favorite parts of this song is when it says:

“I don't need a second opinion

 You just say the word, I'll go

And I don't need any convincing

    To walk along the narrow road”

 In a way it’s true. I definitely know that when God tells me his plan for my life I’ll do ANYTHING to fulfill it. Let your will be done Lord. Not mine but yours! Remember that it's not about you, but instead it's about him. It's to make him famous. Remind yourself that every day.  Even though you don’t always agree with him, you still have to do it. It’s for your best. It’ll give you joy. I promise!

So, are you going to follow God’s heart or your heart?
 
Click the link below to listen to Anthem Lights new song "Follow Your Heart" :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment! :)

-Annie